Southeast Campus Bookstore
- The information that is provided on the textbook page is the best information we have available at this time.
- Textbook information & pricing is subject to change as we receive updates from faculty and publishers.
- The bookstore is not liable for purchases made by you from other sources using the information provided by this site.
Please note all information about hours, books, buyback dates, etc. is store specific.
- Financial Aid Charging in the bookstore may be available if your funds have been awarded.
- Shopping in person, local checks in the amount of the purchase are welcome with a student ID card and current term sticker, or a billing statement.
- Each PCC store accepts VISA and MasterCard for purchases.
- All stores hours are 8 - 6 Monday through Thursday and 8 - 4 Friday.
Notice: The "Faculty Adoptions" link is for use by our faculty only.
Spring Term Textbooks will be available March 17th.
We are now in our new location in the Student Commons Building, come by and check it out!
- 8:00am-6:00pm Monday - Thursday
- 8:00am-4:00pm Friday
- PCC FA ends April 5th.
- Scholarship ends April 25th.
- Agency Charging ends May 30th.
- All stores: March 17th - 22nd
- Sylvania only: March 31st - April 2nd
- (971) 722-6261 Customer Service/Textbooks/Web Orders
- (971) 722-4708 Computers/Electronics