Sylvania Campus Bookstore/Distance Learning
- The information that is provided on the textbook page is the best information we have available at this time.
- Textbook information & pricing is subject to change as we receive updates from faculty and publishers.
- The bookstore is not liable for purchases made by you from other sources using the information provided by this site.
Please note all information about hours, books, buyback dates, etc. is store specific.
All bookstores will be closed 12/24, 25, 26/14 and 1/1/15 for the holiday break, no web orders will be processed on these days.
- Financial Aid Charging in the bookstore may be available if your funds have been awarded.
- Shopping in person, local checks in the amount of the purchase are welcome with a student ID card and current term sticker, or a billing statement.
- Each PCC store accepts VISA and MasterCard for purchases.
- All stores hours are 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Friday.
Orders for in store pickup will be held until Tuesday, February 3rd 2015.
After this date, any orders that have not been picked up will be cancelled and refunded.
Notice: The "Faculty Adoptions" link is for use by our faculty only.
- PCC FA ends January 10th 2015.
- Scholarship ends January 30th 2015.
- Agency Charging ends February 27th 2015.
Winter Term Textbooks will be available December 8th
Notice: January 10th is the last day for returns on textbooks during winter term.
All Campus Buyback Dates:
- December 8 - 13
- January 5 - 7
- March 16 - 21
- March 30 - April 1
- (971) 722-4704 Customer Service
- (971) 722-8119 Textbooks
- (971) 722-4708 Computers/Electronics
- (971) 722-4715 Web Orders